Friday, November 11, 2011

Chram sv. Mikulase (St. Nicholas Church)

I'm uploading pictures of various outings and events. With luck I'll fill in the narrative in the future. If you care to see the pictures in a larger, clearer format, click on one and you'll be taken to a slide show of the pictures in the post. This goes for any post on the blog. ~ Kate

Chram sv. Mikulase (St. Nicholas Church)
various Prague outings

I visited the St. Nicholas church belltower in March and wrote this post about my experience and the exhibit inside. Several weeks later I managed to get to the church itself for a tour. The pictures of the interior are from that visit.



















1 comment:

  1. I have a client who is interested in obtaining permission to reproduce your photo of the St. Ignatius of Loyola statue in an upcoming book. If you are interested, please contact me at mel (At) with-permission.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete